Wednesday, August 10, 2022

Where to find my art

 

Many have asked where might I find my art? Since the pandemic started I have to admit I have been a bit more reclusive in showing my works. However, I am stepping up my game and getting back to "normal". Right now you can find my work (cards and original art works) in a few different places. 

In the Pacific Northwest I have work at:

The Wild Bird Chalet in Bellingham, WA

A New Leaf Florist Shoppe in Bellingham, WA

A Lot of Flowers in Fairhaven, WA

In Arizona I have cards at:

The Sonoran Desert Inn and Conference Center Gift Shop

The Copper Javelina Glass Art Studio and Gift Shop 

These wonderful vendors have been amazing in their support of local artists. I hope you get a chance to visit them. If you can't get to the wonderful places you can also find my work in my Etsy Shop SalnoranStudios. I try to keep it stocked with original works as well as cards. If you don't see something in the shop but it is on the website and not indicated as sold - drop me a line and I'm sure we can connect you up. 

If you are a vendor and interested in carrying any of my works drop me a line. I would love to hear from you.