Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Birds-Eye View - Bird Invitational at Smith and Vallee Gallery

I am excited to have one of my works included in the invitational bird art event: Birds-Eye View. This show will include about 100 artists with work focused on birds. It is always an awesome show and I am so happy to be included. The show runs from January 31st - March 1, 2020 at the world famous Smith and Vallee Gallery in the downtown metropolis of Edison. The opening is on Saturday, February 1st from 5-7 pm. I will be there (and if you are lucky I will have birds themed rocks located in Edison for you to find). If you can't make the opening the show is up all month and this is a great month to come down to the Samish Flats and enjoy some world class birding and excellent food and beverages in Edison.

The Fisher, acrylic and gold leaf on re-purposed (Smith and Vallee cabinet door) panel. 20"x15"